Yoga is the Ying, to CrossFit’s Yang.
We believe yoga brings more to the marriage with CrossFit than just recovery and stretching. It delivers a holistic perspective of fitness, teaching body awareness, breathing, balance, and flexibility.
By working hot Yoga into your routine, you will achieve better harmony in your training – both mentally and physically.
We are proud to be offering 4 diverse styles of hot Yoga:
1. Hot Vinyasa – Our vinyasa flow yoga class consists of yoga poses done in a specific series. Every movement is designed to synchronize your breath while you move through a series of poses, inhaling and exhaling at specific moments. Each movement flows smoothly through the sequence, and at a rate that is slow enough for you to complete each position, but quick enough to get your heart rate up.
2. Power Yoga – Power Yoga takes the athleticism of Ashtanga, including lots of vinyasas, but gives each teacher the flexibility to teach any poses in any order, making every class different. With its emphasis on strength and flexibility, power yoga is designed to give you a great workout while also increasing your mobility.
3. VariYoga ™ – Developed right here in Fayetteville. According to the Arkansas Yoga Center website, VariYoga is a dynamic practice that recognizes ‘one size does not fit all’ and can be modified to meet the needs of the individual. The breath is used to link poses and sequences which range from gentle to vigorous, depending on individual ability.
4. Hot 26 – This class consists of a 26 posture series designed to scientifically warm and stretch muscles, ligaments and tendons in the order in which they should be stretched.
(& OTHER IMPORTANT STUFF)
6:15 AM Hot 26 with Joe
6:00 PM Hot Vinyasa with/Kate
5:15 AM Hot Power Yoga w/Jody
NOON Power Flow w/April
6:00 PM Yin Slow and Relaxed w/April
NOON Yin Slow and Relaxed w/April
6:30 PM VariYoga ™ w/Sabrina
4:30 PM Hot Power Yoga w/Jody
10:00AM Hot 26 with Joe
2:30 PM Hot Vinyasa w/Kate OR VariYoga ™ w/ Sabrina
4:00 PM Hot 26 with Joe
Attention Members! Click here or on image below to check in, log workouts, record PR’s, view the daily leaderboard and look up archived workouts on Zen Planner!
Other Important Stuff
- Bring your own yoga mat & towel. We will have some blocks and straps but if you have any other special yoga equipment needs, please let us know.
- All classes are about 60 minutes.
- We did our best to insulate the yoga room from sound however music and barbell noise will likely be a part of the yoga sessions unless you choose a class time doesn’t run in parallel.
- We offer Yoga Only memberships for $59/month per individual.