Turkish Get-up: 20 reps
The Turkish getup is a fantastic exercise to build shoulder muscles, and all round strength and conditioning.
– Start lying on your back with arm extended
– Use leg on the same side as the extended arm to push into a seated position
– Free arm braces
– Opposite leg moves backward into a lunge postion
– Stand to full hip and leg extension
– Dumbbell remains overhead with shoulder pushing up
– Reverse steps to return to start position
Push Press (95/65)
Single arm KB OH Lunge (53/35)
RX+: C2B, Dumbbell Push-press (50’s/35’s)
Scaled: Jumping Pull-ups, 75/55, 35/25
Pick a weight on the push-press that you can go unbroken on all the reps.